Crown Fountain is a fun place to hang out. Where else can you be drenched by a powerful stream of water bursting from a giant pair of video lips while admiring the stunning architecture along south Michigan Avenue? These teens weren’t admiring the historic architecture, they were just chillin (literally) on a hot summer day. Now we know where all the students were during the recent public school strike.
Tag Archives: Chicago business photographer
Recently had a two-day shoot for the American Dietetic Association to illustrate various aspects of food safety. Models, make-up, food stylist, nice locations–it all added up to a fun and stress-free photo shoot. I also learned some important lessons about proper food preparation and storage: don’t store eggs in the egg compartment in the fridge; don‘t turn fried chicken with your fingers; and don’t eat pork sushi.
As a photographer, the variety of my work is usually dependent on the needs and whims of my clients. This past month is a prime example of the wide range of assignments I get on a regular basis. I recently had the privilege of photographing the following celebrities: “Jersey Shore” superstar Snooki; Igor Shuvalov, Deputy Prime Minister of Russia; and MacGoogle and MacDuff, my two famous Airedale terriers. I don’t know what the next month will bring, but I will keep you posted.
While Chicago will never be described as the “Venice of the Midwest,” the river that bisects the downtown area has been transformed into a major tourist attraction. Offering architectural boat tours, a mile-long Riverwalk, numerous waterside cafes, museums, and an assortment of water sports including kayaking, jet skiing, and canoeing, the Chicago River is the city’s newest playground. This once polluted waterway is now a vibrant artery that sparkles day and night at the foot of the city’s numerous architectural gems dating back to the late 19th century. When the Riverwalk is completed, it will snake uninterrupted from beyond the Merchandise Mart all the way to Lake Michigan, passing under the numerous historic bridges.
- North 680 Apartments
- The Homestead Hotel in Evanston
- The “Grand Tour” Rolls Through Chicago
- Video Display at Northwestern Univ.
- Chicago’s Victorian Heritage
- Unofficial Cubs Museum
- Cover photo shoot for Orthodontic Products
- New architecture photography
- Tackling the Group Photo
- Lakeshore Recycling Opens New Facility
- Writing at the speed of sound
- There’s more to Christmas than eggnog
- Chicago’s Big Dig
- Ballyea Jewelry Designs
- Trump Int’l Tower interior design
- Nia Restaurant
- Spiaggia food and wine pairings for Wine & Spirits magazine
- The Joys of Industrial Photography
- Wicker Park Collage
- Physical Therapy Clinic
- Revival Social Club
- Fulton Street Market
- Transwestern Commercial Real Estate
- Luxury Vacation Rental in Chicago
- Cameron’s Steakhouse, a cut above
- ShamROCK Chicago Going Green
- Plumbing Installation in Plainfield and Chicago
- Chicago’s Athena Greek Restaurant
- National Shakespeare Competition
- Jim Beam Drinks
- Optima Chicago Center
- Lisa Kendall Jewelry Designs
- Chicago Urban Farms
- Dancers Promote Non-Violence
- Chicago Auto Show
Subscribe to my blog via email